the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Currently...

Working as a make up artist. I am also a sales representative for Benefit Cosmetics. Cosmetology licensed. I am the brow bar expert ^_^

Some of my favorite benefit products are:

Benetint lip balm because it is ever so slightly rose scented and the perfect shade of pinkish red and it's great on many skin tones. NOT sticky like a gloss, smooth and shiney with a hint of benetint.

High Beam on the cheeks for a terrific cherub glow, with a dab of benetint for a flirty flush.

Remember, fall and winter you want a matte face with a just in from the cold flush, a little golden glow around the eyes.

Too Faced make a lovely "Candle Light" for this.

And for fall, one last product I am loving, Redken Quick Dry Hairspray. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment