the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

experimenting with shoulder silhouette

You will have to pardon my lacking hair and make up here...ugh. Just experimenting with this re-fad of structured shoulders. I have a few stoles I never wear. They sit in my closet, hidden from playful kitteh toofs, doing nothing but taking up room. Well one of these has a wonderful multi-colored quality to it so I attatched some black and brown leather strings to it so it could be tied up behind the back and give the similar look of large shoulders.

thermal top: clearance @ Bonton
pants: forever 21
boots: clearance forever 21
stole: Salvation Army thrift?
hat: Walmart clearance years ago






2 comments:

  1. Love your thrift stole <3 Looks great, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I am of the mind set that things need to be re-used. granted I purchase a ton of "new" fashion but I always feel a little guilty...I sometimes buy vintage just cuz the pattern of fabric is amazing cuz i see potential in it to make something awesome...hence the piles I have noplace for in my house....ha ha!

    ReplyDelete