the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

still here...



I'm still here. I've recently been very busy with my career, and I'm in love with it all.
Between Ulta and Time Bomb I am now working 6 days a week, roughly 40 hours a week.


I'm the appointed make up artist and hair stylist for my friend Melissa's wedding on the 29th. Exactly one month later I am planning a photo shoot for Time Bomb. I am booking about 6 models for it, and I'm working with my friend Ted again. Life is certainly full of the possibly of creating art for me right now and I feel so excited to be sharing my energy with people.


I have a few shoots set up for fun too. I can expect to be working at least 7 days a week most of next month. ^_^ AND I still need to find time to hang out with all of my family, and keep my house clean....ah!

Liquid Make Up : Euviance
Powders : Smashbox Halo
Bare Minerals
Urban Decay Razor Sharp
Blush : Bare Minerals Sorbet
Lips : Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Max
Eyes : Bare Minerals True Gold
Bourjois Nylon Brandy
Bourjois Purple
Smashbox Cream liner Caviar
Clinique Mascara High Impact
Brows : Smashbox Brow Box





No comments:

Post a Comment