the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Well, Hell

I've been gone quite a long time.  Life has changed completely...many times over.   Please, excuse me...I wasn't trying to be rude.   Here are a few recent nail art endeavors.











And, for good measure some images of myself.  I did a photoshoot for a friend's salon, and allowed my hair to be cut quite short.  It HURT.  However, I got many compliments on the change, and I'll admit, even I liked it a little...sometimes ^_~

Working toward a nice long Ombre with Red Violets and copper tips.  ^_^





and some other similar self taken images that suck just as much...lol




 
 
S'pose that'll be all for this post.  ^_^  Hope to be a'bloggin' more regular here.  mmmmm hm.  I watched Sling Blade last night for the first time in a while.  ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment