the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh, Happy, Happy Day!!!


I'm as happy as my lil' Remedy looks here..ha ha!

I just got the most lovely offer from one of the owners of Time Bomb! I am going to be working there on Thursdays (one of my days off from Ulta) for around 5 hours or so AND going to be the Time Bomb ad model for an ebay/etsy/online shop campaign! SQUEE!! I could run around the house giggling and dancing like a child! I'm also already all over their web site and face book with some random images I took in their clothing. ^_^

My most favorite job ever was when I was working at The Atomic Warehouse in Harrisburg PA. The hours were great, the work was magical, and the feeling I got from actually taking items out of these old homes, listening to these old folk's stories and seeing what they have collected during their adventures...it's just a rush you can't really ever put into words. I used to work 12 hour days, hauling around old furniture, pushing myself to my physical limits.....just to feel like so physically exhausted but alive and grinning....it's addictive.

I won't be doing anything like this at Time Bomb but I feel so lucky to be a part of the family now ^_^ They are expanding soon and I'd love to help be a part of it. I have always wanted to write a comic story about a dusty little boutique...rich with the possibility of magic and adventures...and now I'ma be working in one! So I get to play with make up at my full time job, and wardrobe/accessories at my part time job. I don't think I ever imagined my life being quite this good.

Sometimes I feel so blessed. I get down on myself at times and doubt my skills at modeling and other things... but then these opportunities fall into my lap, and I can once again take them into my hands and try to make my way in this world.

Come see me at Time Bomb!!

115 & 119 West High Street
Carlisle, PA 17013

Store Hours
Tuesday and Wednesday: 12:00-5:00
Thursday and Friday: 12:00-6:00
Saturday: 11:00-6:00

Contact Us
Phone: 717-241-BOMB
Fax: 717-241-2662

No comments:

Post a Comment