the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Friday, June 4, 2010

I sometimes crochet ^_^


So I make these rags. My Nana loves them so they must be good! ha ha
I got this fiber from my friend Amber, an avid knitter, and I found that they work so much better at absorbing water and removing the food from dishes than the regular store bought stuff you'd find in Walmart.





I ran out of some of my more fun colors so I got a re-up and I'm so excited!!!!



I think I might try to sell these on etsy. I have seen some of the others selling on there and they are way better than mine, but meh... I also use these and really they eventually become stained and stuff so how they look isn't really the important part. I'm so excited about that bright blue!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment