the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Outfit Experimenting

There is a trend for "boyfriend jeans" and I was quite unsure of how well I could pull it off. I have a long torso and I havent been impressed with items with a dropped crotch...they just make my torso look longer. However, I had these jeans in a drawer for my days off...of which I rarely am, and they were hand distressed and sharpie marker canvased by me when I found them at Fairy Godmother's Vintage about 5 years ago. So i decided to give it a try.

Jacket- H&M
V-Neck T- H&M in Egypt
Jeans- Fairy Godmother's Vintage in Mechanicsburg PA
Shoes- Ebay roughly 3 years ago




The silhouette seemed at first like it might be too disproportionate....but besides maybe less bubble shaped rolls I quite like the look. They aren't too wide and i like how thin they make my ankles look. I am very self conscious of proportions...










Later on in the evening I switched up the shoes with a pair of beige neutral gladiator wedges (much more comfortable) and a chunky brown beaded necklace. This was the bare minimum I could muster because I was chasing dreams again this morning. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment