the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nail Color

Essie Tart Deco...seemed much more vibrant in person than what picked up on here...









I loved the melon tone in this color and people seemed drawn to it. I have seen oranges one more toes than fingers this season. I have been seeing more and more cool tones on the fingers, like blues and green (which I read somewhere green is the "new black"...?)

I have been aquiring a lot of melon/peach/orange toned items recently. A few of these include:


China Glaze: Peachy Keen (currently on my toes)




OPI: Dusk Over Cairo (purchased specifically for our trip in March ^_^) A dusty pinky peach with a nice pearl finish. Very similar to the sandy dusty air at dusk...beautiful and classic and girly.

Borghese: Tangelo Sherbet A sorbet shade of peachy mango with a tiny bit of pearl to the finish.

Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush in Plush. This is a great alternative to bronzer for pale chicks. It is very orange to the eye but goes on peachy and warm...very natural, and very sun kissed.

Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss in Max... it smells to me like eating pancakes on the beach in Hawaii.


Peach is high on my colors list right now as are corals (Benefit Coralista, which is the next best thing to Nars Orgasm)

The next several high on my list are Magentas, Navy Blue, Teal, and also many muddy pastels. More reviews to come ^_^ stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment