the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Military Jacket


I was lucky enough to be able to make a trade with my favorite vintage clothing store; my vintage surplus for a few of their season perfect fall vintage pieces and store credit!!



Sometimes I really can't believe my luck!! Sometimes you have to give them some extended love, I had these shoes over hauled at a local cobbler but it ensures the shoes last another 30 years, and maybe more!


brand new red hair! it's not as long as it looks in this picture, but with hair half up/half down ...it will fool anyone on first glance ^_~

all accessories were vintage picks from The Salvation Army, and Goodwill/Volunteers of America
top from target
jeans from ROSS

No comments:

Post a Comment