the flow of one girl's creative journey

I am free to create, so it shall be.

Friday, July 8, 2011

New Leather Works


this was the old set up, this drawing table has since found a new home in my sister in laws craft room



please pardon the baby clutter and etc., ha ha




results of the fringe bib I mentioned on FB the other day.







this is a new belt pouch for my husband for Renne Faire.  Thus far we have gone thrice, and thrice he has not had a costume.  We are working on that slowly but surely!  I aim to sew him up a wizard robe shortly.
  This holds about a cell phone, small wad o cash, and id/credit cards.  perhaps a small camera.  i think it will look better with some age ^_^




As always, I am happy to take your commissions at thekilljoy@gmail.com  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment